Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I made it

Today was my first day of really counting calories.  Since it's too cold to get exercise and because I'm currently lazy, I wanted to at least get less than 1200 calories in my body.  I actually stayed under 1200 calories today.  However, I need to continue to work in that protein intake.  I know each day will come with a new challenge but I am determined to make changes for the good in my life.  Not only did I eat better today but I also managed to keep the kids out of the kitchen snacking.  I even got little man to ride the indoor bike.  I know I too could have ridden it but baby steps for me.  Plus I was busy "working" all day.

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep coming back for more updates, recipes, and just to say hello. 

Just a few pictures to show weight has always been a struggle for me but I have not given up.  Also a picture of the first day I started the most important job I'll ever have.  January 14, 2000.  Mommy of a beautiful baby girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment