Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taking each day as it comes

I do not have many followers on my blog and may not get many followers.  However, I am simply starting this blog as a way to help me be accountable for the choices I make daily.  I am trying to find ways to be healthy and happy.  I want to be an inspiration for someone out there who thinks they can't do it.  I was a stay at home mom for years until I decided to take control of my life.  I went back to school when my 2nd child was 1 and have since received an Associates of Arts degree, a Bachelor of Science degree, and a Master of Education degree.  I am currently working on getting certified as an ESOL teacher.  I am a musician at heart and will begin working on my music certification next.  In the meantime the music of my life is my children and my husband.  They make me smile and let me know I can do anything.  Some day I will have my PhD and will be where I'm meant to be at the end of this journey.  I may finally write a book and life off the Oregon Coast.  A girl cannot stop dreaming or the dreams will never be attained.  I can do anything as long as I know I am loved.  If you are reading this blog just know you too are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment