Followers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4th Entry

OK so tomorrow I am ready to get started with this weight loss plan.   I have my starting weight written down but I'm not quite ready to share it yet.  When I have lost a few pound and feel like I'm in the right direction I will start to post my numbers. 

Menu for January 5th


Breakfast- Potatoes and Toast- 320 Calories
Potatoes
Whole Wheat toast
Coffee

Lunch- Sandwich and chips - 280 calories

1/2 naan bred
2 tablespoons hummus
1 small pepper
4 slices of pickles
1 bag of Special K cracker chips

Snack- Apple and PB - 150 calories

1 apple
1 tablespoon peanut butter

Dinner-Organic Burrito w/Carrots-280 Calories

Organic Bean and Rice Burrito
2 oz of organic carrots

Dessert- 90 Calories

Fiber one lemon Bar

Calories-1120 Calories

Let's see how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment