Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

I stayed up very late last night until the wee hours of the morning getting work done for school.  I was so very exhausted at work today and really needed a nap when I came home.  I took a 2 hour nap in time to have dinner with my family.  Now it's back to work again.  We are preparing for icy temps tonight so tonight I am staying in my PJ's and bundling myself in my warm blanket.  Brrr

Today's Menu

Breakfast- Sandwich with a Banana-285 Calories

Banana
Special K Flat bread Sandwich
Cup of Tea

Snack-Yogurt-180

Blueberry Yoplait yogurt

Lunch-Lentil Soup w/chips-250 Calories

Vegetable Lentil Soup
Special K Cracker Chips
Cup of Tea

Dinner-Market Salad-370 Calories

Dessert-Peanut Butter-100 Calories

Total Calories-1185

I could have so many calories if I had not eaten such a fattening dressing.  Luckily I still stayed within my calories and tomorrow I will continue to make better choices.

I hope your day was as wonderful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment