Followers

Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Day!






Today is a snow day.  Yeah!  I know it doesn't look like much.  However, we will take what we can get here in Maryland as it seems to be less and less each year.  Waking up to this on a Friday morning is absolutely lovely.  I have 2 IEP's to be written today so I am thankful for the extra time to write them.  I am thankful my little man will get to play in the snow as he is my snow baby.  He was so excited when he went to bed last night at the thought of building a snow man this morning.  These are the things that make me smile.  Being a mom makes me happy and grateful.  Little man is getting ready as I type this to venture out into the snow with his daddy.  We are all home today which warms my spirit.  I am always running to find things to make me happy.  Then when we are all together, I realize I have all I need right here at home.

I woke up this morning with a positive attitude and a great spirit.  Today I will make great choices even when they are hard to make.  I will eat well.  I will exercise.  I will smile even when I feel like frowning.  Today I will be great!

Quote of the day:

Believe you can and you are halfway there.

Theodore Roosevelt


No comments:

Post a Comment