Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Loving spending time with my family

Today I am back on track after eating 1700 calories on Thursday and an unknown amount on Friday.  It is so important to write everything down to be held accountable.  I am determined to win the battle of the bulge once and for all. 

OK so today my daughter spent 4 hours at the hair salon.  I spent 2 of them with her.  The thing that kills me is I should have and could have gone to the gym which is attached to the salon.  Instead I chose to do nothing.  I do start exercising tomorrow as it is so critical to this weight loss.  Tonight we watched Monster's University as a family.  While the movie wasn't great, the company was fabulous.  I noticed my baby boy is starting to slim down as well which is so important and the reason I am making this lifestyle change.  While I may have only lost a few pounds today, I had someone I haven' seen for a while tell me I looked thinner.  Also, I am starting to feel like my clothes fit me better. 

I am going to start Dr. Oz's 3 Day cleansing most likely Monday as I need to purchase all the items I need.  I will be hungry and grumpy I'm sure but at least it will kick this weight loss in gear.  1200 calories is working slowly but I would love to see some numbers drop.  My first goal is 17 lbs.  Once I reach that goal, I will take it 5 pounds at a time.

Thanks to all of you who continue to walk this journey with me.


Today''s Menu

Breakfast

Cereal-230 Calories

Special K Cereal
Low-Fat Milk

Snack-240 Calories

Banana
Baked chips

Lunch-460 Calories

Footlong Veggie Sub

Dinner-500 Calories

Popcorn
Lean Cuisine Meal
Fiber 1 Bar
1/2 cup of Lentil Soup
Tea

1430 Calories

As I now see, I ate way too many calories again.  I need to really plan ahead of time or this is what happens.  Good News is most of these calories came from good foods and not candy or sugar snacks.






No comments:

Post a Comment