Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5th

OK so 5 days in the year and I'm finally getting this eating in order.  So far so good on my menu and on staying away from the junk food.  The real challenge will be when I get back to the office tomorrow and the lunch room is full of good chocolate.  I know the key is to keep healthy snacks available at all times.  Amazing how wonderful peanut butter tastes when you're looking for something sweet to eat.   I'm going to attempt to make my own peanut butter once I finish what I have using the following recipe.

Smooth Low-Fat Peanut Butter

Step 1

Mix the peanuts and canola oil together in your food processor.

Step 2

Blend ingredients together in your food processor until the mixture is very smooth.

Step 3

Remove peanut butter from food processor and it's ready for you to eat. Transfer any extra to your resealable container for later.

Bon Appetit and let me know what you think if you try this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment