Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8th

I did not post yesterday as I was exhausted.  I did make it through the day though and managed to stay on track with my diet.  I'm really guessing on the calories for dinner last night based on how many calories each of the items has.  I might be off a little here or there.  I am still heading in the right direction and am pretty sure I still stayed under 1200 calories.

Menu for 1-7-14


Breakfast-Special K Sandwich-160 Calories
Special K Veggie Egg Sandwich

Snack-Peanut Butter & Apple-230 Calories
Peanut Buttter
Granny Smith Apple

Lunch-250 Calories

Dinner-Pot Roast Sides- 400 Calories

Carrots and red potatoes from pot roast
Rice
Biscuit w/butter

Dessert-Special K  Bar-90 Calories

Lemon Bar

Total Calories-1110


No comments:

Post a Comment